Friday, August 14, 2009

The spectacles


Finally today was official as my first day make the spectacles $ 8 Rx eyeglasses , although to in front of the computer then. Oh during the last month I always felt the headache and the eyes always to be juicy if rather for a long time in front of the computer in fact still many tasks that must be completed.
In fact I sdh for a long time felt this but if rest or slept then will be felt was again glad but for the last month already not could be kept by me again, although getting up definitely still was felt by his headache and as having the pressure on the eyeball especially the left eyes so as I was increasingly suspicious had the deviation with my eyes considering me including user the difficult class computer good just read the news, and now the frequency made the task if and had a headache the work of the switching task still played game.
Nah if played game this that was serious because I was strong playing did not care about the eyes already as wanting to jump out.Dan after seeing Zenni Optical ounce the TV!!! . Two days ago was severed by me visited the shop of High Five to Zenni Optical after being waiting around 1 hour to arrive my turn was checked but strangely he said the eyes I am ok, he said if also had the deviation but still was very small.
when shopping for glasses for your children this back to school season...
-Do you have children who wear prescription glasses? Do they typically break or get lost?
-How much do you typically spend on glasses for your children?
-Wouldn't it be nice to be able to afford new fashionable glasses for your children?

0 Comments:

 

© 2007 Computer and software: The spectacles | Design by Template Unik



---[[ Skip to top ]]---